I have been pondering A LOT lately some of the Hallmarks of Profound Leaders or Leadership (the ACT of leading). Here’s my work-in-progress summary of effective leadership skills. More to come …(to add to the list and to augment each already on it):
- They "mow their own lawns"
- They do not "believe their own press releases"
- They are adroit communicators
- They understand, and practice, the fact that “Little Things DO Matter”
- They have BIG goals but yet don’t lose sight of the detail(s)
- They know how to “let go”
- They “KNOW”
- They “Love All, Serve All”
- They “What Ere Thou Art, …Act Well Their Part…” They “DO”
- They appreciate and practice “Unexpected Recognition”
- They have a “report to” person or Mentor
- They are well read
- They understand the difference between “busy” and “effective”
- They “…Haste towards their Goliaths…”
Looking for more business insights? Subscribe below!